Wednesday, September 1, 2010

my first memory.

When I was 3 or 4 years old, my family and I went on vacation to Virginia Beach for a week or so.  One day while we were on the beach, I decided to venture out into the ocean by myself.  I was just swimming around in the shallow water having a good ol' time when out of nowhere, I got stung by a jellyfish!  All of the sudden, I felt this intense stinging pain around my ankle.  I ran back to my mom, completely in tears, and showed her what had happened.  She rushed me back to the condo that we were staying in and called the emergency staff to come up and take care of me.  That is about as far  as I can remember, though I am able to say that it was definitely the first real and natural pain I have experienced in life. 
by *ccjade on deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment